Sunday, March 16, 2014

Private Personal Color Consultation makes a wonderful gift!

Hope you all enjoyed gorgeous weather in San Francisco Bay Area this weekend.

One of rewarding experience I could get being a Personal Consultant is getting a positive comment about my consultation. And also when my consultation makes a wonderful gift to someone, I am very honored to share my knowledge of Personal Color.

I would like to introduce a lovely testimonial  I just received from Lisa.

************************************************************************




Thank you so much to Akiko for a wonderful consultation!
I went with my mom, who got this for me as a gift.
Akiko was warm and inviting.

I have extremely pale skin and had no idea about colors.
It was really amazing to watch the color swatches transform my face and skin!

I loved that I got my own, personalized color wheel after to go shopping with. I bought a few shirts, right after, with it.

Every time I wear them, I get compliments and my friends want their colors read as well.

I'm much more conscious when choosing clothes and now understand why certain colors made me look paler.

It was such a fun experience and I'm so glad I got it done!
 
Lisa Frankel

*************************************************************************

Thank you, Lisa for sharing your thoughts on my consultation and the fun you are having with your customized color fan!

I am very happy to know you now know the colors that make you even more gorgeous!


I am also pleased to share Lisa's exciting news!

Lisa is the author of " Door in The Floor" , young adult mystery book

Door in the Floor

I have downloaded it for myself, and I can't stop reading to know what will happen next....

Lisa's book is available on lulu.com or here and also on iTunes.com or here.


I hope you will join me to enjoy Lisa's new book.



Please feel free to contact me for more information about Gift Certificate.
Private Personal Color Consultation makes a wonderful gift for any occasion.


Thank you for taking your time to read my blog.

Until next entry,

Colorfully yours,

akiko

 

No comments:

Post a Comment