Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Excitement, Full of Gratitude, Empowered and Fun at Workshop.

Hope you all are enjoying this rainy day weather. Well after all we do need more rain so we would not need to face a serious water situation ...

It has been almost a week after I hosted Primrose Color Personal Color Workshop.
 
I am very happy that participants have been sending me many positive feedback about the workshop.
 
Here I would like to share another testimony/feedback about the workshop;
 
 
*****************************************************************
 
I have recently attended a workshop held by Primrose Color Consulting.
My experience could be summed up into: excitement, full of gratitude, empowered, and just simply had fun!!!
 
I felt excited to actually find out the "beauty secrets"  in a few hours that thought would take so long to learn. I have been winging it till now when it came to personal appearance. She put all the pieces together as she built up our confidence for our future. I now can have the tools necessary to look my very best even to the finest details of accessorizing! Akiko made it so easy to understand how we can always have our best foot forward..
My gratitude comes from Akiko's knowledge being shared with us. Her kindness, helpfulness, confidence, humor and humble spirit allowed me to trust her right away.

I was empowered as we took turns being our own color consultant! I guess my color choices were not so off that day! The guessing work is now gone as she sent us home with our personal best color swatches. Time to take a gooood look into my closet! I may also start people watching... "Are they wearing the right colors for them???"
 
Our day started out and ended with fun activities, met wonderful ladies, had our giggles that took be back to my school years.  But most of all, I would like to book a private consultation appointment with Akiko so I can look my best in my personal best colors! Tools of a life time to look great, feel better, and turn back the time clock just a bit more. :)
Thank you Akiko for having such useful, powerful and practical service available to us! We can always look our best! Right?

*******************************************************************************

Thank you Emi for giving me so much insight feedback about the workshop.
I am so happy that you enjoyed being a color consultant.


Currently I am offering the workshop in Japanese language, but there may be one in English in near future. Please reach me for more information. My workshop will be an option/introduction for someone that is not sure to jump start with a Private Consultation so she may be able to gain specific idea about what is actually a Personal Color Consultation.


You can click here to get more information about my Private Personal Color Consultation.

Please feel free to reach me with questions.

Have a colorful day (...though it is raining out side......)

xoxo

akiko

No comments:

Post a Comment