Friday, October 31, 2014

Congratulations San Francisco Giants!

Happy Halloween!
 
Besides it is Halloween today, there was even more happier cerebration held in San Francisco.
 
Yes, there was a parade for San Francisco Giants, the 2014 World Series Champion.
 
The weather wasn't quite cooperating, but my college son came home very late last night so he could witness his favorite baseball team's celebrations.
 
He left home 8 in the morning, and here are pictures he sent me before and during the parade.
 
 
 
Luckily his friend's mom was working in the office right by the parade route, he could watch the parade without getting wet.


I guess this one is right after he arrived there.....  I heard from the news that some people got there as early as the night before to secure the spot....
 
 
This pic must be during the parade!
Each player got to ride an open top double Decker bus so people could see them even from the far distance...
 
This particular one is for Hunter Pence #8. He has been playing such a big role for Giants as he made so many persuasive speech to win the prize.
 
Confetti are flying! It is so hard to see who is on the bus.


As you may know, the trophies are made by Tiffany.... They are sitting on Tiffany blue boxes.


In case you haven't noticed, I am actually a big San Francisco Giants fan. I have been quietly rooting for my local team.

Some of my friends may noticed that I wore certain color on the game day. If they win, I will continue to wear in same manner, but when they didn't I changed to something else....




I am so happy to see my local team is the winner of 2014. 

Congratulations San Francisco Giants!

and...... Happy Halloween!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment