Thursday, October 16, 2014

Call Her Name. Call her inner beauty!


Hi there.

How does your husband call you? Is it by your name, nickname or just "MOM"?

Most married women in Japan are usually called as " MOM". It seems like as soon as you become a mother it is very typical to be called or identify as "MOM" in Japan.

Here in the U.S., I see most of my friends are called " MOM" by their children but most of the time their husband call them by theirfirst name. 

My husband calls me by my first name even now, sometimes with the shorter version of my name. I also call him by his first name but sometimes I will call him as "DAD" or "DADDY" when I mention him in a conversation with kids.

As I consult my clients, it is very rewarding to see a very bright smile on her face when she discovers how much she could shine in different colors, but with this video below, a very small effort between couples can help us feeling beautiful internally and externally.

Please take a moment to see this video;




So what did you think? Are you surprised how this little effort are making a big change?

This trend may  reflect with Japanese culture that somewhat men are superior than women.

Well in between couple, why not to make a little change to add a little magic to enrich each other's life?

I hope you enjoyed this video as her face was brighten with a huge simile when her husband called her by her first name.


Have a fantastic Thursday!

xoxo

akiko


No comments:

Post a Comment